FLORAL WORKSHOP - Duet moi flower box
Learning Maison XXII Lakme flower box collection. Select a choice of home scented candle by MAISON XXII and you will transcribe its scent through your sensibilities and creativity, making perfect duet with seasonal flowers and greenery available.
You will learn how to control the floral density, balancing low height compositions, with various shapes, textures and colors. Most important of all is to inspire, conjure your flower making skills and take away with you.
Key aspects to learn and move forward with:
1. Understand the language of flowers and choice of ingredients
2. Learn the tricks to keep flowers fresh for longer
3. Acquire technical skills subject to creation type
4. Advance your knowledge of floral design approach
5. Inspire to go forward and develop your own style of floral creations
6. Advance your creativity and imagination through flower arranging
7. Depart with your workshop creation after class
1. Please arrive 15 minutes before start time of scheduled workshop, to prepare and enjoy the beverage & snacks curated by MAISON XXII.
2. Introduction of tutor and workshop session
3. Basic info and tips on flower care, light, nutrients, water, temperature
4. Demonstration and interaction
5. Students to make their own floristry creation with tutor support and one-to-one guidance
6. Reviewing students works with Q&A
7. Wrap-up to take away your creation
Language: English, Cantonese
Venue: LA PETITE MAISON XXII
15 St Francis Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong