Terms and Conditions
- Class registration is made on a first come, first served basis.
- Customer cannot change to another class or request class cancellation after successful enrolment. Paid class fee is not refundable or transferable.
- If customer is absented from the class, no refund or class transfer will be allowed. No floral ingredient and certificate will be given to customer.
- Class will be cancelled if Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued. Wherever feasible, class will resume as normal 4 hours after Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) has been lowered or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal has been cancelled, depending on time of announcements.
- If Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted during the class, the class will be cancelled.
- If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued during class, the class will be continued until the end of the class.
- If there is cancellation due to inclement weather, STUDIO will make another class arrangement.
- All utensils, decoration and facilities provided by STUDIO 22 are the sole property of STUDIO 22. Customer is responsible to use all utensils, decoration and facilities properly and with good care. If there is any loss or damage caused to such utensils, candles and facilities, customer will be required to compensate STUDIO 22 for such loss and damage.
- In case of any dispute, STUDIO 22 reserves the right of final decision on all related items.